Monday, July 18, 2011

Multitude on Mondays #11-17

11.  The boys were up early this morning.  Jason came to the bedroom and shut the door so I could stay in bed for a few extra minutes...My word, how  I love that man.

12.  The smell of freshly perc-ed coffee when I got out of bed this morning.  Made by Jason...did I mention that he's the best husband...EVER?

13.  Watching the news in bed this morning with a cup of that coffee.  I'm enjoying all of these little moments in my last week of summer...next week, it'll be a cup of coffee while I'm driving to work.

14.  A bright, sunshiny day.  I am thankful for the rain and reprieve from the heat we got this weekend, but I'm glad to see the sun again.

15.  A pool and a float.  Again...not too many days left for this!

16.  Angry Birds on the iPod.  It keeps Sawyer busy while I take a shower. 

17.  Have you heard the song "Oh Happiness" by David Crowder?  It is ah-mazing.  Download it to your iPod immediately.  It really makes me happy.  It's about God's grace being big enough to take care of me...yet there's still enough to go around for you, too.  It's a funky little upbeat song.

No comments:

Post a Comment