Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday

3.  I am thankful for this idea from Ann Voskamp.  On her blog, A Holy Experience, Ann posted an article titled "How to {help} raise grateful kids."  In it, she talks about how every day she has her children write on a flower shaped sticky note one thing they are thankful for.  She then hangs them on her window in her "garden of gratefulness."  So I am totally swiping the idea...I bought some star sticky notes and we are going to "count our blessings that outnumber the stars in the sky."  We're starting tonight.  I'll post pictures of it later.  I also bought some thank you notes, so we can start thinking of the people in our lives we should be grateful to.  Watch out!  You may get a thank you note from the Cooks at some point :)  Look at the cute flower pen Elijah made at VBS today :)


4.  RAIN!!  It's coming a decent little shower here right now. 

5.  I'm praising God for these sweet baby blues that greeted me after naptime.  He crawled up in my lap to snuggle while he woke up.  There's nothing in the world like little boy lovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment